A) The insertion of the following articles shall be prohibited in all categories of Shipments:
1. Articles which (by the nature of their packing) may expose officials to danger or soil/damage other parcels.
2. Narcotics and psychotropic substances.
3. Current and personal correspondence (or documents which appear to be of this nature) or correspondence of any kind between persons other than the sender and the addresses (or persons living with the addressee).
4. Explosive, flammable or other dangerous substances.
5. Radioactive materials.
6. Obscene or immoral articles.
7- Coins, bank notes, currency notes, securities of any kind payable to the bearer, platinum, gold or silver (whether manufactured or not), precious stones, jewels or other valuable articles.